tentang wanita indonesia
info kesehatan wanita
 
  KUESIONER ALUMNI & STAKEHOLDER  
Persepsi Perempuan Muda Indonesia Terhadap Konstruksi Tubuh Dan Seksualitas Perempuan Dalam Video Kl
2011-11-08, by Fitria Akhmerti, SS., M.A.
 

Body Construction and Sexuality Shown in the Video Clips of Indonesian Female Pop Singers is a descriptive qualitative field research. The purposes of this research are to describe how Indonesian young female perception over female body construction and sexuality shown in the video clips of Indonesian female pop singers. The source of data is the result of interview with 15 respondents, female students aged 20-25 years old. The result shows that from 15 respondents, 11 respondents (73%) acknowledge that the female body and sexuality are objectified and commodified in the video clips they watched. The rest, 4 respondents (27%) do not acknowledge this. There are only 2 respondents who are able to accept that female body and sexuality be objectified and commodified in the video clips. There are 13 respondents who are unable to accept or negotiate. The factors affecting the perception of the respondents are culture, religion, and the understanding of the characteristic of Western pop culture product.

key words: body construction, female sexuality, objectified, commodified, video clip, pop culture  

 



Cari Artikel
Hanya mencari di fs.uns.ac.id
 









 
 

© Copyright 2013 Fakultas Sastra dan Seni Rupa
All Rights Reserved by ICT FSSR.